This is my visitor map.

You've been marked on my visitor map!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Breaking news[Jordaan fell into the swimming pool]


Did you know that when I had a running Exam I run around the soccer field. After that  We go to the swimming and we take of our shoes  and wash our feet in the swimming pool, and I saw my friend [Jordaan] fell into the swimming pool. He hang on something, Pak Lili help him to take him out of the swimming pool, and he need to get his clothes dry or borrowed Pak Lili's clothes. Charlie was beside him when he fell. 

6 comments:

Henry said...

Why The paragraph is so short?

Henry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie said...

I liked the way you included most of what happend.

sammy said...

Wow!interesting article.Like the picture though.

Miranda P said...

Wonderful job Jes!
Like the pics!



Miranda

kezia said...

Hi.... Jes
you have great sentences to describe the story!