This is my visitor map.

You've been marked on my visitor map!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Holiday

On 20-23 of March I go to Villa Aryaduta MegaMendung to do a camp. In there I met my friends. I sleep with my friends in Camp. My teacher Kak Ester teach me about God.
and then we do many activities.
On Monday- Tuesday I swim near my house with my young sister and my young brother. My young sister can swim free style.and my young brother can floating i the swiming pool.
On Wednesday I went to my fiends house Ata, Iel and Dara house. I swim there with them because they swiming pool at their home.
On Thursday I and My Friends Ata,Iel and Dara went to Kidzania In there I be Pilot, FireEngine and go to noodle factory and under ground place.
On friday I go to Gramedia Matraman store to buy a book I buy Scooby Doo and Ghost Galleon.

1 comment:

Jane Ross said...

From the 20th until the 23rd of March I went to Villa Aryaduta Mega Mendung to do a camp. Over there I met my friends. I slept with my friends at the Camp. My teacher Kak Ester taught me about God.

We did many activities. On Monday and Tuesday I swam near my house with my younger sister and my younger brother. My younger sister can swim free style and my younger brother can float in the swiming pool.

On Wednesday I went to my friends house. Ata, Iel and Dara's house. I swam there with them because they have a swiming pool at their home.

On Thursday me and my Friends Ata, Iel and Dara went to Kidzania. There I was a pilot, fire fighter and go I went to a noodle factory and an under ground place.

On Friday I went to Gramedia Matraman store to buy some books. I bought a Scooby Doo comic and a Ghost Galleon comic.

Hi Jessica,
You have written a good story. I have put the corrected copy here for you to see. Please be more careful when using past tense. Next time try including more adjectives to make your writing more interesting. Adding a picture makes it more interesting too. Your score 6/10